Pages

Friday 26 July 2019

Friday July 26


What a fabulous first week of Term 3!  Today, after morning tea, we had a Hip Hop group called Royal Family perform for the whole school.  The group is going to America next weekend to compete in the Hip Hop World Championships.  We loved their energy, and hope they have a successful time overseas. 

       

On Friday afternoon we had our first Jump Jam session of the term.  We are learning to focus on following the instructions, and to have fun while we learn.



2 comments:

  1. Hey room 17!. My name is Leiite and I go to your school. I really enjoyed your blog post and liked the video of the Royal Family dance it was amazing. I really liked your guys dance moves it was really creative! keep up the good work.

    Cheers Leiite

    ReplyDelete
  2. KIA Ora rm 17 I like what you have been doing like dancing and I like you video miss hockly and rm 17 haere rā rm 17.

    BY TERANGIMARIE

    ReplyDelete