Pages

Tuesday 30 April 2019

Term Two's Immersion Assembly


The theme for this term is ‘I Like Your Latitude’.  It’s all about knowing where we are, where we’re going, and how we’re going to get there.  Team One are looking at the problem of why bees are dying, and will find pathways for bees to be safe and will find the quickest and safest way for a bee to get to it’s hive.  We will also create pathways for people to follow, using words such ‘left, right, up, down, turn’.   
To introduce our inquiry, Team One teachers made an amazing video.  We hope you like it.



3 comments:

  1. This was awesome! Love the passion the teaching team has for the younger students at Pt England school

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi team one and my name is Tuluinga. I have really learn a lot of interest things from you guys. I love the effort you guys put in the video and I'm really inspired. It seem like your students will really enjoy their work and the video they watch. I hope that you will create another amazing video for next term. Great job!

    Kind regards,
    Tuluinga

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heey there! I realize this is sort of off-topic however
    I had to ask. Doess operating a well-established website like yours take a massive amount work?

    I'm brand new to running a blog but I do write in my diary everyday.
    I'd likke to start a blog so I can share my experience and views online.

    Please llet me know if you have any kind of suggestions or tipls foor
    neew aspiring bloggers. Thankyou!

    ReplyDelete