Pages

Monday 19 August 2019

Who Loves Honey??

Last term we learnt a lot about bees. 

One thing we learnt was that honey is made by bees, and that they put a lot of work into making it.  It's a bit gross....but did you know that once a bee gets back to the hive with nectar in its mouth, it vomits the nectar into another bee, and that bee vomits it into another bee....and so it goes on until one bee decides it's good to go into the hive.  And then, because the nectar is still a bit to watery, the bees hover above the nectar, flapping their wings so fast that the water is evaporated.  Bees are so very clever.


2 comments:

  1. hi room 17 I like how you guys worked as a team to make the movie asome keep up the good work can't wait too I see your manaiakalani film festival movie room 17.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww ka pai tamariki ma! Tino pai to tatou mahi! And nga mihi nui to miss Hockly and the team. I'm just wondering how I can go about sharing these videos with my parents, as when I try to download, it says the file is too big for google drive to scan, and wont download. Any ideas?

    ReplyDelete